1. Thoroughly clean the area where the decal is to be applied using a non oil based cleaner; warm soapy water works fine. Allow time to dry. You may wish to use rubbing alcohol on the application surface to make sure that it is cleaned of all chemicals.
2.Trim around the decal if necessary using scissors or an Exacto knife. Make sure to use the decal itself to center or level the decal since the application tape may not be perfectly cut. Be careful not to cut the decal or YOURSELF! Apply pressure to the decal using your fingers, credit card or a squeegee to make sure the decal fully sticks to the application tape.
3. Peel the paper backing off. This is done easiest by placing the decal FACE DOWN on a flat surface. Then peel the paper backing off making sure the decal sticks to the application tape that is on the front of the decal. If the decal is sticking to the backing and not the application tape you need to apply pressure in that area until it does.
4. Position the decal where you would like to place it. Be sure to level the DECAL since the application tape may not be level with the decal. DO NOT use any pressure yet. If the decal is not level or centered you may be able to reposition it if you have not applied pressure.
5. Once the decal is where you want it, apply pressure to all of the decal. You may use a squeegee or your fingers. A credit card, plastic spatula or something similar will work in place of a squeegee.
6. Now it is time to remove the application tape. Start at a corner and slowly pull back, PARALLEL to the surface. DO NOT pull away from the surface.